Benefits of our Premium Nationwide Referral Screening – The What, Why, and How:
Your are now the CEO of your next move.
Do you hire a professional because you saw a house you like and they happen to answer the phone? Or do you use care to select a top-level pro, then proceed?
Here‘s the top 5 reasons why using our service = “peace of mind”:
- I grill & drill, you reap. I’ll search out the top area pros. I want experience & trustworthiness, but availability. With a ‘long list’ I ask the awkward questions. I sort the list, give you all answers/ info/ bio/ links/ contact info. You simply review it without the pressure or time wasted. Pick one, and I’ll finalize your introduction.
- BYO – Yes, you can add someone you already are considering. I’ll do the same “screen & prep” approach and add them into your report.
- Accountability – Absolutely agents will be more attentive to you when an advocate professional (me) is in the loop.
- Cash rebate – The agent you select will know and is happy to pay us a small fee for the courtesy work I do to prepare you to work with them. The ‘pro’ you select will get a nice packet with:
- What does it cost ? Nothing. You even get $’s back.
Friends and family members might pass on referrals for real estate agents, but are their choices the best choice for you? We’ll screen those referrals too – you choose, AND get a rebate as a thanks! No Cost! If your case warrants, I travel to personally meet candidate clients and prospective referrals in the new local area.
There is never any obligation required on your part.
- Q: I have an agent or 2 I plan on working with, what can you do for me ?
- A: Great ! It’s excellent when clients and customers take an active role in the entire process. Before you contact them let me. I’ll screen them in a way to check/ report their professionalism, let them know we’ll be looking:
- for the highest level of excellence and
- let them know they will be accountable to not only you, the buyer(s)/ seller(s), but another brokerage (us) familiar with licensing responsibilities and ethics codes.
- Q: I’ve already called on property, now what ?
- A: That’s ok. The process is the same from this end.
- Q: Someone made me sign a buyer agreement – am I stuck ?
- A: Not necessarily. Provide me a copy of the agreement as a pdf, photo, fax or hard copy. Boards give ultimate control to customers – not agents. If the agent has spent significant time and money, I’ll need to know these facts.
- Q: Can you be an advocate as the process unfolds ?
- A: Absolutely – “…there is wisdom in the counsel of many…” its said. While a broker is not a lawyer, appraiser or home inspector, I can be “ears and eyes” with many pieces of useful FYI tips & feedback. That ‘wise counsel’ proverb paraphrase: “get said wise counsel from someone you actually consider wise in the specific area where counsel is sought.”
- Q: Can you come along to the showings ?
- A: Typically, an agent prefers to deal one on one with buyer(s) having only decision makers/ influencers on site. For many good reasons they are not comfortable with others that have no financial interest in the transaction giving their ‘2 cents’ here and there. E.G: Mom or dad, potentially a good set of extra eyes, often want a deal like the one they got in another market on a different budget – like they had – rarely is it the same situation as the buyer is in. I can be reached for feedback at any time such as prior to a 2nd showing or in regard to an inspection or appraisal.
- Q: Where can I have you broker as my/our agent ?
- A: This is available anywhere in MI & FL. Remember, its best that you have me as point of first contact. If you should attend an open house or want to phone for more information, let any other agent know up front that you’ll have me act as broker, assisting you through closing.
- Q: Should I use ‘Premium +’ ?
Copyright 2019, no part of this site may be reproduced, all rights reserved. Services offered through Anibal Group LLC which is not affiliated with any other entity.