You’ve heard about “disclosure”… well, I believe that a Guest at an Open House needs to disclose if:
- They are only being nosy – looking for decorating ideas
- They’re hungry and looking for a cookie
- They need to use the bathroom
- They’re casing the joint for goodies
- They have ever been, or intend to be, rapists, murderers or other deviants
How does your broker attract well qualified serious buyers? How are they screened once in your home. Are your ‘smart house’ tools up to date and your valuables out of reach?