Isn’t everything done best via the MLS? Lets look.
Meet & Discuss Further <|> Share Your Buy Wish List
- Often seller(s) who want a highly controlled, minimally invasive, & best outcome approach to the selling process… a “rifle style”.
- The agent/broker who wants to take the time, target the marketing, minimize interference without publishing so much history and pricing data that it works to the buyers, not yours (the seller’s), favor.
- The websites that sell ‘buyer leads’, they need to control the data. (Zillow/ Trulia/ Estately/ Redfin…)
- The buyer or buyers agent that wants as much control over the seller and their ‘story’ as possible.
- The ‘nosey neighbors’.
- The friends that want to know know more about you!
- A less than scrupulous agent that wants to put your house on ‘the tour’. In reality your home is a stop on the way to the one they want you to write an offer on.
- These are NOT real & qualified buyers of interest. They like the “shotgun style”
Perhaps look at it this way: Do you prefer thousands of curious lookers, or the highest thousands of $’s?
Like to talk further ?