My Continuing Education
Just finished another years course work. Again, I try to take a curriculum I feel most benefits my clientele. So what kind of classes do I take?
To keep a license active, continuing education is a requirement, both for Michigan and Florida real estate brokers (and agents). Most folks may not realize but we may choose from many different ‘approved’ classes.
Here is some recent completions for MI real estate con-ed / FL real estate con-ed / and income tax con-ed:
- MI Green Matters and the Environment 2018
- MI House Construction 2018
- MI 6 HOUR PACKAGE E: Real Estate Legal Issues & Disclosure 2017
- MI 6 HOUR PACKAGE D: Contract Law & Residential Leasing 2016
- MI: [LAW] Agency 2015
- MI ELECTIVE: Commercial Leasing 2015
- MI ELECTIVE: House Construction 2015
- MI ELECTIVE: Home Inspections 2015
- 18 hrs, FL con-ed
- Ethics & Business Practices 2017
- LAW – Core Law 2017
- SPE – Real Estate Specialty Credit 2017
Outside of classrooms, I’ll purposefully engage in ‘real life experiences’ that would tend to enhance skills & knowledge to pass along. This includes recent visits relating current, past, and prospective relo clients that encompassed much of the east coast including Maryland, DC, Virginia, NC, Charleston/ Hilton Head SC, and Savannah GA. Projects included a roof tear off replacement & insulation upgrade. Those 90 bundles went on easier when I was young, the 2 layer tear off ?, no fun!